Tuesday, February 26, 2008

It's Extortion, I Tell You!

Tuesday, February 26, 2008 - Feast of Saint Irene

A while back, I got some wonderful body spray from Bath & Body Works. It was from their aromatherapy line - Lavender Vanilla, Tranquil Body Essence. I loved the scent - more so because it did not trigger headaches (as so many scents do with me.) Of course, it went the way all good things go - it was discontinued. Yes, they still have the line of products, MINUS the body essence! I was very upset when I found this out, so I went to eBay. Of course eBay has it (what don't they have?), but for a fee nearly triple what I paid in the first place. It's extortion I tell you! Or perhaps it is a conspiracy by the store to drive up prices, and they are the ones extorting us on eBay? I better go now before the black helicopters begin to circle overhead.

No comments: