Sunday, June 24, 2007

Birthday time!


King Peter's birthday was actually on June 21st. On his actual birthday, I took him and his sister to a local Mexican restaurant called Barbosa's Mexican Restaurant. Delicious!!! This picture was taken at the restaurant - notice the image of Our Lady of Guadalupe in the background.


We celebrated his birthday with family today. (Hmmm, just noticed he wore the same shirt both days.....boys! LOL) This is the Oreo ice cream cake I made! That's right! *I* made it! Looks (and tastes) as good as those $40 ice cream cakes you can buy (and it cost me less than $4!) You can find the recipe here.


This is the Triple Chocolate Cake that I made for the adults. WOW! It was Very rich & delicious!!!! You can find the recipe here.

Here is one of his gifts - it says "My parents taught me how to walk & talk, Now all they want me to do is sit down & keep quiet!"

And the best part of the day was there is plenty of cake leftover! (It is so rich, a little goes a long way!) I think I will have some for breakfast to go along with my Kona coffee my friend brought me back from her trip to Hawaii.

No comments: