Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Horrible News!!! I think?????




I wanted to write about the HORRIBLE news about the spike in chocolate prices, but the link is dead & now I cannot find any reference to it. BUT I did find this!




Could this mean we can buy those shoes (Stride Rite, Keds, Sperry Top-Sider, Tommy Hilfiger Footwear, Saucony and Robeez) at Payless??? Or will the deal affect the quality of the shoes?

I remember when Thom McCann had their own shoe stores (there used to be one at the local mall). Now you can find them at K-Mart. I think the quality is just as good as it was when they were their own store. Let's hope this is the case for the above mentioned shoes - what a blessing it would be to be able to buy inexpensive shoes that are also cute and well made!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Maybe the report was in err so they yanked it and we will no longer have to worry about needing to forgo our favorite imported chocolate delights. :-) Always a GOOD thing, having chocolate at an affordable price. \0/

Unknown said...

Say it isn't sooo!!! LOL!! We'll all be a lot thinner, although not happier!!

MaryT
http://sagharborgifts.blogspot.com/