Monday, April 02, 2007

Move Aside Von Trapp Family!

Feast of Saint Ebbe the Younger and Companions

I have been wanting to post this, and since I should be straightening up my studio, I thought now is as good of a time as any!

I feel as if I have found a buried treasure - right in my backyard! There is a local Catholic homeschooling family that is extremely talented. I have known them for quite sometime, and have seen their talent grow & develop. Apparently I have been living in some cave not to have realised how incredibly talented they are, even producing CDs! Von Trapp family move aside - there is a new family in town - introducing.......




I wish I knew how to post a music clip so that you could hear their wonderful talent. If you go to their website, they have a track of music on just about every page.

They are not only talented, a God given gift their mother says in an
interview with Theresa Thomas:Everyday Catholic, but they are the epitome of a holy, Catholic, homeschooling family - well-behaved, well-educated, and more importantly, living their faith to the fullest! One only needs to go to their website, and click on their About Chamber Music page to see what I mean. The oldest will soon be attending university, so this may mean the end of their apostolate (and I do consider it an apostolate because they bring so much joy to so many). I hope God provides a way that we can continue to benefit from their talent.

No comments: